Terms & Conditions
CPD Course Bookings:
- Live CPD course bookings are subject to a cooling off period of 14 days. Customers may cancel their course booking in writing during the 14 day period to receive a full refund, unless the course is due to take place within the 14 day period in which case the booking cannot be cancelled, and no refund will be given.
- Online CPD course bookings are subject to a cooling off period of 14 days. Customers may cancel their course booking in writing during the 14 day period to receive a full refund. Access to online courses will not be given to customers until after the 14 day cooling off period has ended and full payment has been taken.
- After the 14 day cooling off period, all course bookings are non-refundable. For live courses, where one month’s notice is given of non-attendance, if possible we will endeavour to swap you onto one of our other courses, but this is not guaranteed.
- For customers paying by invoice, payment terms are 30 days, unless the booking is made less than 30 days before the course date in which case payment is due immediately.
- Named bookings for live CPD courses are transferable within organisations, so if the named delegate is unable to attend they may send a colleague in their place at no additional cost.
- Any discounted bookings (eg student discount) require proof of identity/status to be shown on entry to the course.
- We reserve the right to cancel our courses at short notice, in which eventuality the course fee would be refunded. (Refunds will not apply to delegates who have transferred from a different course due to the delegate being unable to attend the original course).
- The course materials should not be copied, altered or passed to a third party.
- No video or audio recording is allowed at any of our courses.
- Resource purchases (except digital downloads) are subject to a cooling off period of 14 days. Customers may cancel their resource purchase in writing within 14 days and return the item(s) unused within 28 days to receive a full refund.
- Customers purchasing digital downloads waive their right to the 14 day cooling off period due to the fact that the product is delivered immediately on receipt of payment.
- Customers returning unused items for a refund will bear the cost of postage and packing, and also the cost of any damage in transit due to improper packaging by the customer.
- Customers must ensure that they obtain a certificate of posting when returning item(s). Any item(s) lost in transit will not be refunded unless proof of postage is provided.
- Returns will only be accepted in mint condition. Any item(s) that have been used will not be accepted and the customer will be liable for the full cost of the item(s).
Last Update: November 2016.