Music Education Solutions has an extremely experienced team of researchers, who hold a range of research qualifications at postgraduate and post-doctorate level, enabling us to provide a full range of research services. Whether you require a literature review, an action research project, a product test & review, a participatory research project and/or analysis and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative data, we are here to help.
Our most recent research projects have included:
- WCET Best Practice Project for Sky Music Education Hub [here]
- Customer Feedback Research on the pBuzz Curriculum for Warwick Music Group
- SEND & Alternate Provision Music Research Report for Jersey Music Service (2021)
- Model Music Curriculum Mapping Exercise for Kapow Primary
- Model Music Curriculum Mapping Exercise for Warwick Music Group
We are also experienced in resource design, a process which often goes hand in hand with our research work. Our team of teacher/trainer/researchers have a unique perspective on resource design, in particular regarding resources for non-specialist primary music teachers. We are able to design pedagogically sound, engaging and educational resources which teachers and pupils alike love to use!
Our most recent resource projects have included:
- pBuzz KS1 Music Curriculum for Warwick Music (5 star winner of the Teach Primary Award for Best Music Resource) [/]
- Kapow Primary Music Scheme of Work for KS1 and KS2 [here]
- Kapow Primary Whole Class Instrumental Scheme of Work for Year 3 [here]
Contact us today to discuss your research & development needs.