We offer a range of demonstration lessons which give teachers the opportunity to observe an expert music leader working with their class. These sessions are bespoke and based on individual teachers’ needs, but might include opportunities to observe:
- Teaching of creative activities
- Development of children’s singing skills
- Assessment of pupils’ musical skills
- Provision of musically differentiated activities
- Ideas for follow-on music lessons after first access programme
Each session ends with a feedback discussion to allow the teacher to ask questions and have assistance from the workshop leader to develop ideas for how they would replicate or adapt these approaches in their own practice.