Every Monday in June, we have a limited number of discounted mentoring sessions available with Dr Liz Stafford. These will be delivered via Zoom on a 1-2-1 basis, and will last for 50 minutes.
The mentoring sessions can be used to discuss any aspect of your work as a music educator including, but not limited to:
- Planning for Musical Development
- Assessment of Musical Progress
- Developing extra-curricular activities
- Managing Peripatetic Staff
- Supporting other staff in their own music teaching
- Creating supportive music networks between schools
- Identifying suitable CPD course opportunities
The price includes initial email discussion of your proposed topic, and any preparation and research necessary to prepare for the mentoring session.
Price: £50 per mentoring session (reduced from £100)
To book, choose a time slot from the drop-down menu below.
If you would like us to invoice you rather than paying by card or paypal, please click the big blue 'Book via Invoice' button on the right of the screen.
Please note that our booking system is manual so there may be a delay in acknowledging your booking, especially if you order outside our normal office hours.