Music inset primary schools
Our team of primary music specialists understand the unique pressures faced by primary schools in teaching this subject. Often primary staff are daunted at the prospect of teaching this subject which they feel they know little about. However, we believe that everyone can teach music with a little help and guidance!
We also understand how difficult it can be to for staff to make it out to external courses, so we therefore offer an INSET service, providing realistically-priced expert music training in your own school for the benefit of all your staff. Choose from one of our package options, or contact us to design your own bespoke training.
NEW and best-selling INSET topics for 2018-19 include:
- Primary Music National Curriculum Essentials
- Excellence in Primary Music
- Planning & Assessing Primary Music
- Planning Music within the Creative Curriculum
- Vocal Confidence for Non-Singing Teachers
- Developing a Whole-School Singing Strategy
- Learn to Read Music Notation in 1.5 hours!
- Devising Composing activities for KS1 and KS2
We also offer a range of one-hour training courses delivered by Skype. These sessions are priced at just £69.95 and can be delivered during a timeslot that is most convenient for you such as your regular staff meeting time. View our Skype INSET menu here.
Fees: Full Day: £375. Half Day: £275. Twilight: POA. Travel surcharges apply.