Join our mailing list at stand S3C at the Music Education Expo on Thursday 12th or Friday 13th March to enter our competition to win: One free Twilight INSET for your primary school or music service OR one of five free places on one of our CPD courses.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Music Education Solutions Ltd (company no. 06624386) whose registered office is at Grove House, Coombs Wood Court, Steel Park Road, Halesowen, B62 8BF.
2. Employees of Music Education Solutions Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition can only be entered in person at the Music Education Solutions Ltd stand at the Music Education Expo on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th March 2015.
5. In order to enter this competition, entrants must sign up to the Music Education Solutions Ltd mailing list, the details of which will be held according to UK Data Protection Legislation.
6. Closing date for entry will be Friday 13th March 2015 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
First Prize: One Twilight INSET session (1.5 hours) chosen from our current advertised INSET session menu (excluding the bespoke option), to take place after 3pm on a weekday before 31st July 2015 by mutual arrangement between the prize winner and the promoter.
Runners Up Prizes x 5: One free place on a course of the prize winnerâ€™s choice from the selection listed in the 2015-16 Course Brochure, which must be booked by 31st July 2015. Any prizes not booked before 31st July 2015 will become void. All such bookings are subject to the promoter’s usual terms and conditions.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoterâ€™s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant or by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random within 14 days of the closing date.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
14. The promoterâ€™s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrantâ€™s prior consent.
18. The winnersâ€™ names will be announced on the promoter’s website and social media accounts 28 days after the closing date.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.