CPD & INSET
Our expert trainers with national reputations offer a range of CPD and INSET packages for Music Education Hubs, including a bespoke package to tailor sessions to your exact requirements. As a validated provider of the Trinity CME, all of our courses are now linked to the assessment criteria for this qualification, adding value and enabling a joined-up approach to music educator CPD.
Our Standard INSET sessions available for 2016-17 are:
- Vocal Confidence for Instrumental Teachers
- Promoting Excellence in Singing (advanced training for vocal teams)
- Composing in First Access & Small Group Instrumental lessons
- Principles of Planning & Assessment in Instrumental & Vocal Teaching
- Creative Group Teaching Strategies for Instrumental & Vocal Teachers
- Creativity in First Access
- Differentiation & Progression in First Access
- Planning for Progression in Instrumental & Vocal Teaching
- Excellence in Instrumental & Vocal Teaching (combination of several of the above)
Fees: Full Day: £375. Half Day: £275. Twilight: POA. Travel surcharges apply.
Our Specialist INSET options for 2015-16 include:
- Music and ICT
- Boys’ Singing / The Cambiata Method
- Understanding Musical Learning (Trinity CME Unit 1)
- Planning, Facilitating and Evaluating Musical Learning (Trinity CME Unit 2)
- Reflective Practice in Music Education (Trinity CME Unit 3)
- Promoting Positive Behaviour (Trinity CME Unit 4)
- Trinity CME Taster (Comprising elements of Units 1, 2 & 3)
Fees: Full Day: £450. Half Day: POA. Twilight: POA. Travel surcharges apply.
We also offer Bespoke INSET: Price on application.